Bio-Up’s superpower is to deliver some of the
Our best source of vitamins and nutrients comes from whole foods.
But, our busy lives often prevent us from maintaining a perfect diet despite our best efforts! Bio-Up’s superpower delivers some of the most important nutrients needed. All inside a yummy tea. As a result, you can feel good knowing your body is actually going to absorb these superhero ingredients because our liposomal technology makes it all possible!
All of our ingredients are naturally sourced, non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, and kosher. When we can, we source organic ingredients.
- EPA helps to maintain healthy inflammation levels and contributes to overall heart health.
- DHA helps to support optimal brain and nerve communication therefore contributing to overall brain health.
- High quality, vegetarian Algal oil containing EPA and DHA with no fishy smell or taste
- This ingredient helps to block cholesterol from being absorbed into your bloodstream when taken with a meal.
- May help reduce the risk of heart disease and promote healthy cholesterol levels (when taken in doses of at least 400mg, twice daily, along with a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol)
- Non-GMO, vegan Plant Sterols
You can find plant sterols in small amounts in:
wheat germ corn oil
rice bran almonds
- Supports energy function, brain function, liver function and maintaining a healthy metabolism
- Though healthy liver function, choline also plays a role in a maintaining a healthy heart
- Important for the functioning of a key neurotransmitter called acetylcholine, which helps nerves to communicate and muscles to move and acts as an anti-aging neurotransmitter
Other Food Source:
eggs beef liver salmon
salmon wheat germ grass-fed beef
- Important mineral for the proper function of all cells, tissues, and organs
- An electrolyte, a substance that conducts electricity in the body.
- Important to heart function and plays a key role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction, making it important for normal digestive and muscular function
- Promotes a healthy alkaline environment in the body
- Helps to maintain bone density
Potassium can also be found in:
Bananas Sweet potato Tomato sauce
Watermelon Spinach Beets